Connection Interfaces are the ‘communication highways’ in which one part of a computer system is able to talk to another part. For the sake of this topic, these interfaces focus mainly on the wide variety of external connections, rather than the smaller scale internal interfaces.
- An Overview of Connection Interfaces 8/3/2017 - An introduction to how computers and peripherals communicate
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) Connections 20/3/2017 - A delve into the familiar Universal Serial Bus (USB) connections.
- IEEE 1394, Thunderbolt & SATA Connections 22/3/2017 - Some of the slightly less common, but no less important connection types
- Wireless Device Connections 31/3/2017 - The varied wireless device connections - Not just about Wi-Fi!
- Getting Connected – Network Devices 11/4/2017 - A look at different network devices and the functions they perform