The information provided on the SpenceTecUk web site is designed to provide helpful information on the subjects discussed. The SpenceTecUK web site and the information or documentation contained therein is not mean to be used, nor should be used, in the contexts or any personal, professional or financial gain.
Software, documentation and information made available on the SpenceTecUK web site:
- could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- SpenceTecUK may make changes to the software, documentation or information made available on its web site.
- may be out of date, and SpenceTecUK makes no commitment to update such materials.
- SpenceTecUK assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the software, documentation or information available from the web site.
References on the SpenceTecUk web site are are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute endorsement of any websites, publications or other sources. Readers should be aware that websites linked from SpenceTecUK are subject to change.
Software downloaded from or via the SpenceTecUK web site is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of fitness for a purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, SpenceTecUK makes no warranty that:
- the software will meet your requirements
- the software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the software will be effective, accurate or reliable
- the quality of the software will meet your expectations
- any errors in the software obtained from the SpenceTecUK web site will be corrected.
In no event shall SpenceTecUK be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not the SpenceTecUK has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this software.
The use of the software downloaded through the SpenceTecUK site is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from SpenceTecUK or from the SpenceTecUK web site shall create any warranty for the software.