It’s been a busy week over here in the SpenceTecUK camp with lots of changes being made to the site and some articles (to be posted next week) written up and lightly polished.
Among the changes that can be seen are:
- The completed move across to a new home, here at SpenceTecUK.com
- Addition of a much more comprehensive menu, to make it easier to find articles and pages on the site
- Addition of a number of pages with information and links to different subjects and articles within the site.
This Weeks’ Articles
- Improving Your Routers’ Security 6/4/2017 - How to greatly improve the security of your home network.
- Flight Simulator X 5/4/2017 - Flight Simulator X is Microsoft/Dovetail Games'' latest offering in their long line of Flight Sim software.
- Alabeo’s Extra 300S (Payware/FSX & P3D) 3/4/2017 - A little write-up from my messing around in the Alabeo Extra 300S
- Photo Log Book Week #3 – 26 March 2017 to 1 April 2017 2/4/2017 - Stunt flying and some touring in Papua New Guinea. Back to Sydney and a 777-200 flight to Singapore
This Week on Twitter
You may or may not follow me on Twitter, but here are links to some of the best, worst or strangest (related) articles that I’ve seen, and retweeted, this week.
- How to Stop Big Brother from spying on you. Some good advice in this post (via @PCMag)
- A vibrator with Wi-Fi enabled camera and awful security. Default WiFi key is 88888888 in case you’re wondering… (via @PCMag)
- An excerpt from ‘Homo Deus – A Brief History Of Tomorrow’. Which describes how Dataism could change everything. Interesting and just the tiniest bit scary. (via @WiredUk)
Coming this week are a couple of articles around computer networking and associated devices, as well as information around creating high quality passwords and a potential aircraft review for FSX towards the end of next week.