SpenceTec Virtual Air Service (SVAS)
Welcome to the page of my Virtual Air Service provision. All of the content on this page is related to the activities of SVAS and the Virtual Airline/Special Operations groups that I fly with.
SVAS is based at Norwich International Airport (EGSH), close to the East coast of England in Norfolk, UK
From here, it’s less than 2 hours flight time to many of the UK’s busiest airports, including London Heathrow (EGLL), Edinburgh (EGPH) and Manchester (EGCC). Across the North Sea, it’s just a little further to the very center of mainland Europe, making EGSH the perfect airport to fly from.
Further VA Information
- FlyUk The International Virtual Airline - An introduction to a great virtual airline that I pilot for.
Current Group Status
These are the most recent entries in the SVAS Photographic Flight Log. For the full record, Click Here
- Photo Log Book Week #6 – 16 April 2017 to 22nd April 2017 23/4/2017 - Trying a different approach this week with the flight log book, putting all the images into a slide-show. In flying terms, I’ve had a big military focus over the last few days thanks to recently joining the 509th Wild Tigers
- Photo Log Book Week #5 – 09 April 2017 to 15 April 2017 16/4/2017 - Aerobatics comp in Turkey, starting with IVAO, new repaint & Special Operations
- Photo Log Book Week #4 – 02 April 2017 to 08 April 2017 9/4/2017 - Back from Singapore. Some heli flights & a little history. VA flights to Tokyo, London & Istanbul.
- Photo Log Book Week #3 – 26 March 2017 to 1 April 2017 2/4/2017 - Stunt flying and some touring in Papua New Guinea. Back to Sydney and a 777-200 flight to Singapore
- Photo Log Book Week #2 – Sun 19 Mar 2017 to Sat 25 Mar 2017 26/3/2017 - A tour in the EC-135. London to Sydney via Singapore in a 777 & off to Jacksons in a Twin Star
- Photo Log Book Week #1 – Tue 14 Mar 2017 to Sat 18 Mar 2017 19/3/2017 - A final 'goodbye' tour in the MD-11 & first flight of a freeware Eurocopter EC-135